Author Notes: So easy. So delicious! The tomatoes and onions burst with garden fresh flavor and add a great surprise with every bite. Dinner is on the table in less than an hour. —BerryBaby
Pork tenderloin (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
teaspoon Olive oil
teaspoon Garlic powder
Freshly ground pepper
pint Garden fresh cherry tomatoes
Yellow onion (large)
teaspoons Olive oil
- Pat pork tenderloin dry.
- Rub with olive oil, sprinkle the garlic powder, salt/pepper all over the meat.
- Place in glass (Pyrex) baking pan.
- In a separate glass baking pan, place washed and dried cherry tomatoes (leave tomatoes whole, do not cut)
- Cut onion into fourths and pull the onion apart, mix with cherry tomatoes.
- Coat tomatoes and onion with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place both pans in 375 degree oven and roast for 45 minutes.
- Check temperature of roast, it should be 165. If not, keep in oven another 10 minutes and check again. (Remove the tomatoes/onions if roast needs more time.)
- Remove both pans from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice meat and spoon the tomato/onion over meat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for When You Want It to Feel Like Fall
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weeknight Roast
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe