If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The fish finger was originated in America as fish sticks you may find different variants of this as well. You can easily find them in supermarkets frozen packed food section. You can fry, bake or grill them. I have tried to give slight Indian touch to it. If you try with Surmai (Seer or kingfish) you will get the good taste. If not you can make it with Basa(Catfish) as well. —Chef BB
- 200 grams Fish, Boneless
- 01 pieces Egg
- 20 grams Ginger Garlic Paste
- 10 grams Fresh Parsley, Finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard powder
- 25 milliliters Vinegar
- 10 grams Refined Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Cut Boneless fish fillet in the finger shape the size should be 1 to 1.5 inches thick.
- In an another bowl add Egg, Parsley, Ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, refined flour, white pepper powder, mustard powder & salt and prepare a batter for marination.
- Marinate the Fish fingers in the batter and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Coat with Breadcrumb and deep fry it in the hot oil till golden brown colour comes.