If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quinoa Crisps are a super healthy crunchy treat you can sprinkle on yogurt, salads or smoothies. All you need is 2 ingredients and 30 minutes! —Sarah 'n Spice
cups cooked quinoa
tablespoon coconut oil
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Stir coconut oil into cooked quinoa until evenly distributed. Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Transfer quinoa to a baking sheet and spread out in an even layer. Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Once golden brown and crispy, cool quinoa completely. Transfer to an airtight container and store on the counter for up to 1 week.
- Sprinkle on top of yogurt, salads, smoothies, anywhere you want a healthy crunch!
More Great Recipes: