Author Notes: Quinoa Crisps are a super healthy crunchy treat you can sprinkle on yogurt, salads or smoothies. All you need is 2 ingredients and 30 minutes! —Sarah 'n Spice
cups cooked quinoa
tablespoon coconut oil
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Stir coconut oil into cooked quinoa until evenly distributed. Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Transfer quinoa to a baking sheet and spread out in an even layer. Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Once golden brown and crispy, cool quinoa completely. Transfer to an airtight container and store on the counter for up to 1 week.
- Sprinkle on top of yogurt, salads, smoothies, anywhere you want a healthy crunch!