If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make this for people who say things like "cheese is overrated," and "cake is the only acceptable dessert." They recant after the first bite. Inspired by the Pecorino Romano with honey at Prune in NYC. —Rebecca Firkser
- 3 fat wedges Pecorino Romano
- 1-2 teaspoons hot honey
- 1/2 medium orange (zest only)
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, chopped
- a few grinds black pepper
- Place the cheese on a flat plate. Zest the orange over the cheese, then sprinkle on the chocolate. Drizzle honey, then black pepper. Goes well with wine.