If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A little of this dressing goes a long way because it has a rich flavor. The hummus creates a smooth texture. Great for salads or topping on roasted veggies. —handsandforks
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup good quality olive oil
- 2 tablespoons your favorite hummus (I used roasted garlic)
- cracked black pepper to taste
- In a bowl whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, and balsamic vinegar.
- While whisking, add in olive oil until completely incorporated.
- add in hummus and black pepper, whisk.