If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: To me this salad epitomizes summer with fresh, local in-season ingredients and has become one of my favourites. Or rather, the dressing has become my favourite go-to dressing for many salads! The flavours of this salad pair nicely with a Gewurztraminer Reisling. —Jane Klementti
- 2 cups Sweet Peas, shelled and pods discarded
- 4 cups Kale, shredded
- 1/2 Orange Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Arugula (optional)
Lemon Mint Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Mint, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons Sugar
- Combine salad ingredients
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, mint and 1 tsp sugar together until blended. Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Pour over salad and toss right before serving.
- Tip: For a stronger mint essence make this dressing ahead and leave extra mint sprigs in until ready to serve.