If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Full of delicious ingredients! With tangy cabbage, sweet corn, & spicy creamy chipotle sauce on corn tortillas. —Holly
For The Spicy Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Using a food processor combine yogurt, Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, mayonnaise and minced garlic.
- Pulse gently until texture is smooth and creamy.
For The Cabbage & The Fish:
- 1/4 head of fresh purple cabbage
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 3 ears fresh corn, boiled 5 minutes & cut from the cobb
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut filet
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Salt & pepper
- lime wedges for garnish
- mango guacamole (see our related recipe for this)
- Finely shred cabbage, cutting in very thin strips.
- In a small bowl combine cabbage with lime, cumin, cayenne, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt & pepper.
- Spray each corn tortilla with cooking spray and cook in a hot preheated sauté pan for 30 seconds on each side. Monitor them closely and do not allow them to burn. Set aside.
- Season the halibut with salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Saute in olive oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and gently cut or break the fish into taco-sized pieces.
- Assemble the tacos, starting with the fish, then adding Mango Guacamole, cabbage mixture, cooked corn, and finish with creamy chipotle sauce. Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime wedges for a hit of citrus.