If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Why flip a ton of pancakes when you can make an easy Dutch Baby in the oven? I'm sharing my Maple Peanut Butter Dutch Baby and it's a simple recipe perfect for the busy weekend mornings. —Paige
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 cup Jip Maple Flavored Spread
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Hungry Jack MIcrowaveable Syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine eggs, pancake mix, milk, sugar and maple spread in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place butter in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet and place in the oven to melt the butter. Keep an eye on it, and as soon as the butter is melted, carefully add the batter to the skillet. Return the skillet to the oven for 20 minutes, until the pancake is puffed and golden brown.
- Lower the oven temp to 300 degrees and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove pancake from oven, cut into wedges and serve with fresh fruit, preserves and syrup.