If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, no-cook, one dish meal using pantry and fresh farmers market ingredients. Perfect for hot summer days! —foodluvdc
- 2 15 ounce can of white beans
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 5 ounce can of tuna
- 1 handful chopped kalamata olives
- 2 splashes lemon garlic vinaigrette
- Drain and rinse white beans in cold water, add to a large bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
- Finely chop parsley and add to bowl. Add red onion and kalamata olvies.
- Drain tuna, gently separate with a fork and add to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. This ingredient can be left out for a vegetarian/vegan meal.
- Drizzle in vinaigrette and mix everything thoroughly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner