If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I used to eat éclairs, my favorite part was the glaze. Especially the coffee one at one of my favorite pastry shops in Cremona, Italy. These glazed paleo éclairs are my grain free recreation of the original.
If you checked out last week’s blog , you saw me glazing some delicious éclairs in my Italian kitchen; and today I’m sharing that recipe with you now that you already know how to create the perfect sugar free icing to top them with.
I intentionally left these éclairs without a filling because I wanted to savor the flavors of the three different glazes that I made (orange, coffee and matcha green tea); but if you’re looking for some extra indulgence, feel free to stuff them with some Carob Nutella , or with a delicious layer of Paleo Lemon Curd which you will find on the blog next week. —Ambra Torelli
- 2 pieces Organic Eggs
- 20 grams Erithryol
- 100 grams Sweet Potato Starch
- 40 grams Coconut Milk/Flour
- 30 grams Moscato Wine
- 15 grams Honey
- 15 grams cream of tartar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, beat the egg together with the erythritol.
- Sift in the sweet potato starch, while mixing continually.
- Mix in the remaining wet ingredients until you have a nice and firm batter.
- Line a baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Take a tablespoon full of batter and place it on the parchment paper, creating your desired shape (I used long vertical rectangles).
- Bake for 5 min at 180, then 3 min at 150.