If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My breakfast ideas come from what's left from the weeks left overs. I love tortillas and layers so this is how this recipe began. —Leonardi
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tortillas
- 2 teaspoons Cilantro Pesto
- 2 tablespoons refried beans
- 1 cup Rotisserie chicken
- 1 Avocado
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Jalapeno sauce
- Mix the olive oil and parmesan cheese
- Spread the olive oil and parmesan cheese mixture on the tortilla put tortilla on hot pan. Spread mixture on other side while cooking. Cook both tortillas on both sides until golden brown. Let cool and cut in half.
- Spread cilantro pesto on each half slice of tortilla.
- Heat refried beans and spread on top of the tortilla half
- Place rotisserie chicken on top of refried beans
- Place avocado on top of chicken
- Place other half of torilla on top of avacado
- Poach eggs then place on top of second half of tortilla. Divide tomotoes and put on top of eggs then top with sweet jalapeno sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs