If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 1 large loaf
milliliters Lukewarm Water
grams Instant Dry Yeast
milliliters Cooking Oil
grams All Purpose Flour
- In a large bowl, whisk water, olive oil, honey, eggs and salt. In another bowl, whisk sifted flour and instant yeast.
- Add the flour mixture into the water mixture and stir until well combined.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead the dough until it shows elastic kind of appearance. Place the dough on a greased bowl and cover with a towel. Let it rise for about 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, or doubled size, divide the dough into several pieces and roll into a ball and placed it on a greased loaf pan. Cover and let it rise for about 35-40 minutes or until the dough risen for about 70%.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Once the dough risen to 70%, brush the top with egg wash (1 egg + 1 tbsp water) and top with basil powder. Bake for about 40 minutes. If it appears that the top side of the loaf starts to burn, cover the top part with aluminium foil and continue baking.
- Serve and enjoy.