If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The famous French treat was just recently seriously considered as one of the leaders in our family’s world of desserts. Its name is – Clafoutis! —Jasmina Gajic
- 3 pieces eggs
- 220 milliliters milk
- 150 grams sugar
- 80 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon almond essence
- 50 grams almond flakes
- 30 grams butter - for greasing the tin
- 2 pieces pears
- Pre heat the oven to 180C. Grease a baking tin with butter.
- Peal and slice pears.
- Sprinkle with the almond flakes and bake at 180C for 45-50 minutes or until golden. Dust with powdered sugar before serving. Can be served hot or cold. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for When You Want It to Feel Like Fall