If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In the midst of an all-fresh, all-healthy spread, we’re all craving that little bit of indulgence. Enter Harissa-kissed pork belly and grill-burst tomatoes. —CAVA
- 2 tablespoons Cava Harissa
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless + skinless pork belly, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, mix harissa, soy sauce, vegetable oil, and fresh cracked pepper. Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade in the fridge.
- Place pork belly in a gallon-size freezer bag, pour marinade over, and toss carefully to cover. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. In the meantime, slide pieces of pork onto skewers, alternating with cherry tomatoes.
- Place skewers near middle of the grill. Cook, turning skewers and basting with reserved marinade every few minutes, until the pork belly is cooked through and browned on the outside, about 13 to 14 minutes. Serve immediately.