Author Notes: Perfect with fruit pies or spice cakes, this topping is over the top! —vivisue
ounces Mascarpone Cheese, softened
tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
cup Whipping Cream
In This Recipe
- Using a whisk, incorporate the Mascarpone cheese with the liqueur.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whipped the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the sugar and beat just long enough to incorporate the sugar.
- Fold whipped cream into Mascarpone mixture.
- Serve over your favorite dessert or berries and garnish with cinnamon, turbinado sugar, or mint leaves.