If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect with fruit pies or spice cakes, this topping is over the top! —vivisue
ounces Mascarpone Cheese, softened
tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
cup Whipping Cream
- Using a whisk, incorporate the Mascarpone cheese with the liqueur.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whipped the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the sugar and beat just long enough to incorporate the sugar.
- Fold whipped cream into Mascarpone mixture.
- Serve over your favorite dessert or berries and garnish with cinnamon, turbinado sugar, or mint leaves.