If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Like it or not, fall is right around the corner! 🎃 Who's ready for my first pumpkin recipe of the season? Pumpkin Marshmallow Toffee Cookies. They're so soft and chewy, I can't wait to make them all season long! —Paige
- 1/2 cup (1 Stick) Unsalted Butte
- 1/4 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree (Not pumpkin filling)
- 1 and 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Toffee Chips
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows, cut in half
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until no lumps remain. Whisk in the vanilla and pumpkin puree until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with a large spoon or rubber spatula. Fold in ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips and ½ cup toffee chips until evenly dispersed in the dough. Cover the dough and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into balls, about 1.5 Tablespoons of dough each and slightly flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake the cookies for 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and press 3-4 pieces of marshmallow halves on top of each cookie. Return to the oven for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven. Cookies will appear undone and very soft. Press a few more chocolate chips or toffee pieces onto the tops, if desired.
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes on the cookie sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to seven days.
More Great Recipes: Cookies