If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A ridiculously simple Pulled Pork Burger recipe —3KidsRecipes
Makes 6 burgers
- 1000 grams Pork Shoulder
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 pinches Salt
- 100 milliliters Onion Gravy
- 1 Red Onion
- 6 Brioche Burger Buns/Baps
- Preheat the oven to 160 C / 320 F / Gas Mark 3
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pork shoulder, and then rub in the salt
- Place the seasoned pork shoulder into a oven-proof dish and pop the lid on (alternatively wrap the pork in a few layers of tin foil)
- Place the pork in the oven and cook for 3 hours 30 mins
- Once done, take it out and remove the crackling
- Crank the oven up to 190 C and return the crackling to the top shelf (on a separate tray)
- Keeping the pork shoulder in the dish, go at it with two forks, pulling at it like a crazy person. Shred that pork good.
- Add the onion gravy and continue at it.
- Fill the burgers with the pulled pork and add some sliced red onion.
- Remove the crackling from the oven and break up to serve.