Author Notes: A ridiculously simple Pulled Pork Burger recipe —3KidsRecipes
Makes: 6 burgers
grams Pork Shoulder
tablespoons Olive Oil
milliliters Onion Gravy
Brioche Burger Buns/Baps
- Preheat the oven to 160 C / 320 F / Gas Mark 3
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pork shoulder, and then rub in the salt
- Place the seasoned pork shoulder into a oven-proof dish and pop the lid on (alternatively wrap the pork in a few layers of tin foil)
- Place the pork in the oven and cook for 3 hours 30 mins
- Once done, take it out and remove the crackling
- Crank the oven up to 190 C and return the crackling to the top shelf (on a separate tray)
- Keeping the pork shoulder in the dish, go at it with two forks, pulling at it like a crazy person. Shred that pork good.
- Add the onion gravy and continue at it.
- Fill the burgers with the pulled pork and add some sliced red onion.
- Remove the crackling from the oven and break up to serve.