If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A very simple recipe. 1 proof. 15 mins prep, 30 mins to bake. —Jonathan Ryan
Makes 1 loaf
- 500 grams Strong Bread Flour
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 7 grams Yeast
- 300 milliliters Water
- Mix flour, sugar and salt in a bowl
- Rub in the butter with your hands
- Add the yeast, Make a well and add water, stir til a doughey texture
- Knead on a floury surface for 10 mins
- Leave in a warm place to double in size for 45 minutes
- Place in a greased loaf tin at 210°C in a pre-heated oven, for 15 mins
- Turn the oven down to 180°C and bake for a further 15 mins
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins