If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups pumpkin, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery with stem, chopped
- 6-7 tablespoons Gaea Sitia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese (or hard cheese)
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- Place the chopped pumpkin, zucchini, onions and celery in a large soup pot and add the vegetable stock until at least half the vegetables are covered.
- Bring the broth to a boil then let simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the soup cool to room temperature before pureeing vegetable and broth in a blender.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil to the pureed mixture and return the soup to the pot and let simmer for 15 minutes before serving in individual soup bowls.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the pumpkin seeds, crumbled cheese, and ginger.
More Great Recipes: