If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tailgating season is in full swing! 🏈 I'm sharing my Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Chorizo Dip that's perfect for all your tailgating adventures. —Paige
- 1 Package of Curly's Rio Grande Style Pulled Pork and Chorizo Sausage
- 12 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Diced Green Onion
- Combine all of the ingredients in the base of a slow cooker and mix until well combined.
- Set slow cooker to high and cook, stirring occasionally until all of the ingredients are melted together. Once the dip is hot and everything is combined, turn the crock pot to warm while serving.
- Garnish with more cilantro and green onion and serve with tortilla chips.
More Great Recipes: Appetizers