If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who's out there werkin' on their fitness? 💪🏻 I'm sharing one of my favorite post workout treats, Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Bites. They have few ingredients and you can take them with you! —Paige
Serves 15 balls
- 3 tablespoons tbsp almond butter (stir before measuring if it's separated)
- 1 Scoop vegan chocolate protein powder (I use Plant Fusion)
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- Pulse dates in food processor until they start to get creamy, but small pieces remain.
- Add almond butter, protein powder, sea salt, chia seeds, and oats. Pulse until everything is well combined.
- Quickly roll into 1-inch balls and place each one on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Transfer to the refrigerator and allow them to set up for at least 30 minutes.
- I like to store mine in the fridge, but they will last for 1 week in an airtight container.