If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The BBQ answer to the Sloppy Joe —staff
- 10 pounds Mix of Brisket, Ribs, Pulled Pok
- 4 cups Diced Onions
- 3 cups Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1.5 pounds Tomato Paste
- 4 cups Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- .5 cups Worcestershire Sauce
- .25 cups Smoked Paprika
- 7 cups Water
- Sautee onions, peppers and garlic with blended oil until soft
- Add paprika, sugar and tomato paste (stir to break up)
- Add BBQ sauce, Worcestershire, and water
- Cook over medium hear stirring until the mixture has thickened