If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am a sucker for anything "burrito". So, when I recently discovered paleo coconut wraps, my mouth dropped! The wraps are gluten free, have only 4g net carbs, and 3 ingredients. Plus, they have a hint of sweet coconut which balances well with savory/ spicy flavors. —handsandforks
Makes 2-3 wraps
What's inside the wrap
- coconut oil spray or 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (more or less depending on spiciness)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 eggs (can substitute for a serving of fermented tofu to keep it vegan)
- 2-3 paleo coconut wraps (I found these at my local whole foods)
- Pre-heat pan to medium low and spray with coconut oil. When the pan is warm, sauté green bell pepper and onion.
- Add salt, pepper, and turmeric. Cook for 5 minutes. I like to keep my peppers crunchy, if you like them softer then cook them longer (about 7 mins.) until onions become translucent.
- Next, add the eggs. Cook until desired consistency.
- Toss and mix in garlic at the end to keep it in it's rawest form. If you're not a fan of raw garlic then it can be added with the eggs.
- cilantro (any of your favorite herbs)
- hot sauce
- Put the sautéd mixture on top of the coconut wrap. Cover with optional toppings and fold.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch