If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Thai Broccoli Salad With Spicy Almond Dressing is my favorite lunch to make at the beginning of the week. I'll be able to chow down on this salad all week long! —Paige
- Spicy Almond Dressing
- 4 teaspoons Almond Butter
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 4 teaspoons Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Grated or Finely Minced
- 6 cups Fresh Raw Broccoli Florets
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 4-5 Scallions, Sliced
- 1 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Sesame Seeds to Garnish
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together until well combined. Set aside.
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss thoroughly to combine. I like to use clean hands to really work the dressing into the florets. Just take a couple minutes and make sure the veggies are totally coated. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust as needed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. I think it's best the next day!