If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Think of it as pesto, but with squash instead of basil, etc. —stephen
cup acorn(or any other) pre-coocked squash puree
tablespoons melted or very soft butter
cup grated parmesan cheese
cups penne(or any other pasta)
salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package to desired doneness.
- Drain pasta saving cooking water.
- Combine pasta, butter, squash and cheese in the pot you cooked the pasta in.
- Toss over low heat to combine.
- Keep tossing and add enough reserved cooking water to get a silky but not too runny sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with additional cheese grated and pepper over the top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe