If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Larger, chocolate-cherry version of Aussie BItes.
http://www.servedinbrooklyn.com/blog/2016/8/23/morning-muffins —Molly Corrigan
- 3 1/4 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Cane Sugar
- 3/4 cup Dried Cherries
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Quinoa (cooked)
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a standard muffin pan.
- In a food processor/Vitamix/Ninja, pulverize 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Add in remaining oats, sugar, cherries, chocolate, ground flaxseed, sunflower seeds, coconut, quinoa, chia seeds, baking soda. Pulse until cherries are in small bits.
- Pour in honey, butter, coconut oil, and vanilla. Pulse until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly in to muffin tins.
- Bake in oven for 12 - 15 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.