If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, addictive energy pretzel bites that are crunchy, with luscious creamy peanut butter and healthy coconut oil.
Serves 25 bites
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut (for topping)
- 1/2 cup nuttela (melted)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (melted)
- Place the pretzels in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin until broken into small bits.
- Place the oats in the processor and pulse until smooth. Then add in the pretzel and pulse together. The mixture should be crushed, ground like texture.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until combine.
- Dip the bites into melted Nutella chocolate and sprinkle toasted coconut over.
- Chill in the freezer for 20 minutes before serving.
- Bites can be kept in a sealed plastic container in the refregerator
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch