If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A nutritious and healthy baked salmon with spaghetti squash, with a hint of Korean seasoning, top with green onion. —Amy
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 pound salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Korean stock powder (Dashida brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 ginger root (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons green onion (for topping)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (for green onion topping)
- a pinches of salt , pepper for squash
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Grease baking sheet with olive oi
- Carefully cut the squash in half and remove seeds
- Rub a little bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt on top of the cut-side of the squash
- Place spaghetti squash, cut side down on baking sheet and roast in the oven until a fork can be inserted, approximately 45minutes.
- Remove squash and let cool enough to handle
- While the squash is cooling, prepare the salmon by rubbing Korean seasoning, garlic power, ginger, black pepper on top of the salmon filet. Drizzles some olive oil on top of the salmon
- Return the salmon to the same baking sheet, you might have to replace a new parchment paper (or aluminum foil). Bake the salmon in the oven for about 15 minutes
- Use the fork to scrape the squash in long strands and transfer to a serving bowl
- To make the green onion, place green onion in a small bowl with olive oil and microwave for about 40 seconds.
- Remove the baked salmon and drizzles oiled green onion on top of salmon.
- To serve: place some salmon on top of spaghetti squash. You can also add a little soy sauce for a little more flavor
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe