If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect cider to transition into fall! Bursts of oranges, brown sugar and mulling spice mixed together with Brandy and red wine forming a delicious autumn cocktail. —Urban Accents
- 750 milliliters bottle red wine
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 2 mandarin oranges
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mulling spice, in a mulling ball or tea bag
- Cut the mandarin oranges in half and squeeze the juice into a small pot, then drop the "squeezed" halves right in.
- Add everything else to the pot.
- Set over medium heat and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove mulling bag and divide between 4-6 mugs.
More Great Recipes: