If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bowl is so delicious and healthy. I topped it with apple, coconut flakes, hemp seeds and chia seed. Enjoy! —Paige
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 cup chopped apple (you can leave the peel on)
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds- I forgot to use mine
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Don't be afraid to let it go for a couple minutes.
- Divide the smoothie between two bowls and top with chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut, apple and pumpkin seeds. Serve immediately or refrigerate.