If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup ponzu
- 6 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 pounds Atlantic salmon
- 4 teaspoons minced ginger
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 dash sesame oil
- place salmon in a baking dish
- pour ponzu, smooth ginger and garlic evenly and spread agave across salmon
- put in oven at 300 for 20 min
- broil for 3 min
brown rice with mushrooms and asparagus
- 2 cups brown rice
- 6 white mushrooms sliced
- 10 asparagus spears sliced thin
- 1 pinch pink salt
- 2.5 cups water