If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: S'mores Pie is a decadent, chocolately, ooey gooey dessert that requires no campfire and only 4 ingredients! Chocolate lovers unite! —Sarah 'n Spice
ounces milk chocolate
cup heavy cream
9" prepared graham cracker crust
- Combine chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 2½ minutes. Stir until the chocolate is melted and you have a gorgeous ganache!
- Pour into a 9" prepared graham cracker crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and park in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut marshmallows in half on the bias. Place the marshmallows cut side down on the chilled pie.
- Pre-heat broiler and pop in the oven for about 1 minute, rotating pan and watching closely so the marshmallows don't burn. Let cool and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for another hour or two to let ganache set again.
- Slice and serve. This pie is so rich and delicious, a small slice will satisfy your sweet tooth.