Author Notes: S'mores Pie is a decadent, chocolately, ooey gooey dessert that requires no campfire and only 4 ingredients! Chocolate lovers unite! —Sarah 'n Spice
ounces milk chocolate
cup heavy cream
9" prepared graham cracker crust
In This Recipe
- Combine chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 2½ minutes. Stir until the chocolate is melted and you have a gorgeous ganache!
- Pour into a 9" prepared graham cracker crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and park in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut marshmallows in half on the bias. Place the marshmallows cut side down on the chilled pie.
- Pre-heat broiler and pop in the oven for about 1 minute, rotating pan and watching closely so the marshmallows don't burn. Let cool and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for another hour or two to let ganache set again.
- Slice and serve. This pie is so rich and delicious, a small slice will satisfy your sweet tooth.