If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend of mine told me about this recipe and I tweaked it a bit to fit my taste. It's so easy and we make this all the time at home. —sheshef
Serves 4 - 6
- 1 pound Boneless chicken tenders
- 1 cup Jar of Chipotle Salsa
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine salsa, brown sugar, garlic, lime juice and cilantro in a food processor until smooth. Reserve one cup for dipping sauce.
- Place chicken tenders in a zip lock plastic bag and pour remaining marinade over chicken. Seal the bag and let marinate for 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Fire up the grill and remove chicken tenders from bag. Discard the bag and remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken tenders just until grill marks appear. Remove and place on platter. Do not over grill as chicken tenders tend to grill fast.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream and reserved marinade and cilantro.
- Plate chicken and garnish with extra chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice over top of the chicken pieces. Serve with Spanish rice and black bean salad.