If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A popular Swedish chocolate goo cake. Dairy free version. —Art Of The Designed Life
grams plain flour
grams 100% high quality cocoa powder
grams coconut sugar
grams dairy free spread, melted
teaspoon vanilla paste, or extract
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C
- Empty the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl and mix with a spoon
- In the same bowl, add the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk until evenly combined
- Slowly pour in the melted butter and whisk until a smooth batter forms
- Pour the finished mixture into a lined cake or pie tin, and pop into the oven for 25 minutes
- Allow to cool slightly before tucking in. Serve warm with non dairy Swedish Glace*, or let it chill in the fridge (my favourite option!)