If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whip up this Brown rice pasta with broccoli, pesto, toasted almonds and peas for the ultimate speedy dinner which packs in the flavour. —Madeleine Shaw
- 150 grams brown rice pasta
- 1 broccoli
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 tablespoons toasted, flaked almonds
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 100 grams sliced mushrooms
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- Rinse the pasta under cold water, then cook as per the instructions on the packet.
- Steam the broccoli then pop into a pan along with the pesto, half the almonds, peas, mushrooms and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well for a few minutes until everything is coated and the mushrooms are cooked through. Add the pasta to the pan and stir until the pasta is fully coated. and the veg mixed through evenly.
- Serve with the rest of the flaked almonds and a sprinkle of chilli flakes for the perfect speedy dinner.