If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes all we fancy is a little treat. These Chocolate Hazelnut bites are one of my favourite things to whip up and the good thing is that they will last a week in the fridge. —Madeleine Shaw
tablespoons maple/date syrup
pinch sea salt
grams good quality dark chocolate
- Place everything but the chocolate in the food processor and process until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a baking paper lined tray so it is 2 cm thick.
- Freeze for 1 hour until hard.
- Melt the chocolate, cut the bar into bite size squares and dip in the chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer to harden up.