Author Notes: Sometimes all we fancy is a little treat. These Chocolate Hazelnut bites are one of my favourite things to whip up and the good thing is that they will last a week in the fridge. —Madeleine Shaw
tablespoons maple/date syrup
pinch sea salt
grams good quality dark chocolate
- Place everything but the chocolate in the food processor and process until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a baking paper lined tray so it is 2 cm thick.
- Freeze for 1 hour until hard.
- Melt the chocolate, cut the bar into bite size squares and dip in the chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer to harden up.