If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup well-stirred tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider (or other) vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water, plus more as needed
- Sriracha, to taste, optional
- Stir together the yogurt, tahini, vinegar, salt, honey, and water in a small bowl. Add more water by the teaspoon to achieve the right consistency — mixture should be spreadable but not pourable. Taste. Add salt or vinegar to taste.