If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These carrots are spicy, flavorful, simple and fast. Four things that you absolutely want in a side. You need only five ingredients (which you probably already have.) and 30 minutes to create a dish that goes with a ton of mains. —Paige
- 1 12 ounces bag of baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- coconut flakes, lime and cilantro for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place carrots on baking sheet and toss with coconut oil, curry powder and salt & pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until tender, turning once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and top warm carrots with lime juice, chopped cilantro and coconut flakes.