If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is inspired by Mimi Ikonn when she baked these delicious cookies in one of her YouTube videos. I've changed the ingredients slightly, and ingredients can be added or removed depending on individual preferences - for example, I've made double chocolate chip versions by adding a couple tbs organic cocoa! These cookies make a superb snack, full of cashew protein goodness. Follow the steps below for one of the best dairy-free, gluten-free chewy cookie recipes. —Art Of The Designed Life
Makes 12 cookies
- 170 grams cashew butter (I use Meridian Natural Cashew Butter)
- 100 grams coconut sugar (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 70 grams organic dark chocolate chips 70% Minimum (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk until evenly combined
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Using a teaspoon, place small mounds of the mixture well apart on the baking trays
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins until light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre
- Leave to cool before serving