If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Healthy Chicken Enchiladas are super easy to make (Hello Crockpot), insanely delicious, completely guilt-free and perfect for leftovers! —Sarah 'n Spice
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can corn, drained
- 1 16 oz. jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 1.25 oz. packet of taco seasoning
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crema
- 1 avocado, diced for topping
- Chopped cilantro for topping
- Queso fresco, crumbled for topping
- In a Crock-Pot, add chicken breasts, black beans, corn, salsa and taco seasoning. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
- Once the chicken is cooked, take 2 forks and shred the chicken. It will be nice and tender.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Microwave the corn tortillas for 25 seconds, 3 at a time. Corn tortillas can break apart during the baking process, this will help eliminate that.
- Scoop a couple of tablespoons of the filling in each warmed tortilla. Roll them and place seam-side down in a baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Drizzle with crema and sprinkle on diced avocado, chopped cilantro and queso fresco.
- Dish up and enjoy guilt-free 🙂