If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect balance between sweet & tart, with a hint of cinnamon spice. Honey Jack whiskey, fresh lemon, unfiltered apple cider, & cinnamon. Fall in a glass! —Holly
Makes 1 martini
- 2 ounces Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Whiskey Liqueur
- 1 ounce unfiltered apple cider
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ground cinnamon
- sliced apple for garnish
- Combine Honey Jack, lemon, and cider in a shaker with a pinch of cinnamon. Add ice and shake.
- Rim the martini glass with a mixture of ground cinnamon & granulated sugar, then garnish with apple slices.
More Great Recipes: