If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Packed with classic and fresh Italian flavors, these Caprese Baked Omelet Muffins are easily reheated for the perfect savory on-the-go breakfast. —tiffanythyme
large egg whites
cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
cup fresh basil, julienned
ounces fresh mozzarella, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the whole eggs and egg whites together. Add the salt and pepper and combine.
- Quarter your cherry tomatoes, julienne your basil, and chop your fresh mozzarella. Add them to your egg mixture.
- Pour about ¼ cup of the egg mixture into each muffin cup for 12 even cups. Carefully place the muffins into your preheated oven.
- Bake for roughly 22 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Now and Later