If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So easy. So versatile. So addicting! Rich with pure maple syrup and a dusting of sea salt, these salty-sweet Salted Maple Pecans are the perfect garnish or treat. —tiffanythyme
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup pecans, whole or pieces
- 1/4 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the pecans, maple syrup, and vanilla to the pan.
- Stirring constantly, cook for 3-5 minutes or until the syrup has caramelized. There should be no liquid left in the pan.
- Scatter the pecans evenly onto a sheet of parchment paper. Working quickly and using a couple forks, spread the pecans so they don't clump together as they harden.
- These harden within about 30 minutes, but it's best to let them cool for a couple hours before storing them in an airtight container. When not kept in an airtight container, they can get a little sweaty. They can be kept at room temperature for several weeks.