If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise or butter
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup pickled carrots, sliced or roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 baguette, cut into quarters
- Heat a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in the four hot dogs and cook for 6 minutes. While the hot dogs cook, prepare the toppings and slice the baguette into four pieces.
- To assemble the Banh Mi Hot Dogs, first spread a sliced portion of the baguette with mayo and chili sauce. Place a hot dog inside and top with cucumber, cilantro, pickled carrots, jalapeño sliced, and chopped peanuts. Repeat with remaining hot dogs and eat immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!