If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 hot dogs
- 2 cups chili (see headnotes for our favorites)
- 4 large slices cornbread (see headnote for our favorite)
- Toppings: sour cream, shredded cheese, sliced scallion, minced onion, cilantro
- First, heat a griddle over a medium-high flame. Slice each hot dog down the length, being careful not to cut all the way through. Place the hot dogs skin side up on the hot griddle. Cook until the meat is crisp, about 5 minutes. Flip and crisp the other side.
- To serve, place warm cornbread in a shallow bowl, add a hot dog, and scoop over warm chili. Top with any combination of sour cream, shredded cheese, sliced scallion, minced onion, and cilantro.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!