If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inexpensive, healthy soup recipe that is an easy weeknight dinner and can feed a crowd. Flavorful soup is always a winner. —Jessica McCoy
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies or Rotel
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables package
- 8 pieces potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 piece small onion diced
- 6 pieces beef bouillon cubes
- 8 cups water
- 2 salt and pepper to taste
- Brown meat on stove top and drain grease. Combine all ingredients, heat over low for about an hour. Add salt and pepper to taste and walla- dinner's served! Enjoy this low-cost meal, which makes enough to serve a family of four for dinner and leftovers for lunch the next day.
- This can also be prepared for the crockpot. Simply brown the beef or turkey and combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Fresh ingredients can also be used if you have them, and are so delish!