If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy banana bread with good-for-you ingredients like pumpkin and banana. —Jessica McCoy
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 15 ounces frozen pumpkin puree
- 3 pieces ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup quick oats
- In a large mixing bowl mix together canned pumpkin and bananas until well blended.
- Mix in cake mix and oats (optional) until mostly moistened
- Pour into pre-sprayed loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.