If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is very tasty and definitely satisfying. It is a wonderful concoction we came up with that has become a staple to serve the morning after Thanksgiving. Sometimes we even have it for dinner the following night. —gayle
3 eggs,, salt, pepper, garlic powder, milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
couple thin slices of turkey, couple thin slices of stuffing, 1 slice of baby swiss cheese
- 2 large thin slices of turkey
- 2 large thin slices of stuffing
- 1 slice of baby swiss cheese
- crack three eggs and place in bowl, add 3 tablespoons of milk and a dash of garlic powder whisk together. while whisking eggs heat up pan(12 inch skillet) on low to med heat with two tablespoons of butter. pour eggs into pan to start making omelet. once eggs are setting lift sides of egg and tilt pan to slide uncooked eggs onto pan so the whole egg cooks. When the eggs are almost set
- add thinly sliced turkey to one side of egg, place thinly sliced stuffing on top with a slice of baby swiss cut in half and placed on top of stuffing. flip the other side of egg mixture over these ingredients and remove from pan once omelet looks done. the cheese is usually a little melted. sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. cutting omelet in half will make two servings
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Thanksgiving Leftovers