If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is an easy cake recipe, that feels like chocolate but it isn't. It is moist and plushy and yes, one of the most tasty cakes you have ever tried —Anna
grams Flour (sifted)
grams Palm sugar
teaspoons Baking powder
teaspoons Baking soda
grams Dark chocolate ( chopped)
grams Butter (softened)
grams Carob powder
milliliters Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F). Grease a bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda,salt and carob powder. Set aside.
- In a mixer, beat the sugar and butter until fluffy and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time and when they are absorbed, add the sour cream.
- Add the vanilla bean and the cognac.
- Turn the mixer off and fold in the flour mix, beat no more than 5 seconds. Finally you add the chocolate and the hazelnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top with a spoon. Bake for 45-50 min. or until the cake tester comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in its pan for 20 minutes, then invert the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely.