Author Notes: Perfect on just about any sandwich, and particularly good with cheeses, especially those with a bit of character. ;o) —AntoniaJames
Makes: a bit less than a cup
3/4 cups leftover cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons white wine (dry or otherwise)
3 tablespoons nice quality Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (optional but recommended)
Black pepper, freshly ground from a mill, to taste
In This Recipe
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small heavy saucepan.
- Once it starts simmering, cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until it reaches the consistency you desire.
- Let cool. Like most condiments, it tastes better after a day or two.
- I hope you like this. ;o)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Thanksgiving Leftovers