If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect on just about any sandwich, and particularly good with cheeses, especially those with a bit of character. ;o) —AntoniaJames
Makes a bit less than a cup
- 3/4 cups leftover cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine (dry or otherwise)
- 3 tablespoons nice quality Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (optional but recommended)
- Black pepper, freshly ground from a mill, to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small heavy saucepan.
- Once it starts simmering, cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until it reaches the consistency you desire.
- Let cool. Like most condiments, it tastes better after a day or two.
- I hope you like this. ;o)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Thanksgiving Leftovers